1. Identification of the company name of the person responsible for the file
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you of the social data of the entity:
- Company name: INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL
- Residence: Spain
- Telephones: 96 269 07 22
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domicile: Pol. Ind. La Foia. AV. Project 10, B. Nave 18, 46510, Quartell, (Valencia).
- N.I.F/C.I.F.: B97179311
- Object : retail
- Registral Data: Valencia Mercantile Register Volume 7110, Folio 172, Sheet V 82026 Inscription 1
2. General information.
These general conditions regulate the use of the service of the web site https://it3d.com/ whose owner is INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL available free of charge to Internet users and its visualization does not require any previous subscription or registration. However, the hiring of certain services or products does require the User’s registration on the Web. The use of our Web attributes the condition of user to him and supposes the full acceptance and without reserves by the User of all and each one of the General Conditions in the version published by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL in the same moment in which the User accedes to our Web Site, as well as of our policy of privacy and treatment of personal data. The User must carefully read the General Conditions each time he/she intends to use our Website. Likewise, the use of the Service is also subject to all notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to the User by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL foreseen in these General Conditions insofar as they do not oppose them.
The registered User may at any time automatically unsubscribe as a User of the website, without this decision being retroactive, by Internet or by telephone at the number 96 269 07 22 or by e-mail to the address email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its WebSite, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who do not comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that may apply.
3. General Conditions
In particular, and without this implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in a general manner in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the User undertakes to use https://it3d.com/ a:
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morals, public order, fundamental rights and public freedoms, the honor, privacy or image of others and in general the regulations in force.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, any User, or in general any third party. Or that in any other way is able to cause any kind of alteration or prevent the normal operation of them.
- The User must properly guard the “User Name” and the “Password” provided by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the various services offered on the Web site, undertaking not to cede their use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may result from improper use of them. The use of strong and complex passwords is recommended so that it is not easily intelligible. The use of alphabetic and numeric characters for the password is also recommended. The User shall be liable for the expenses and damages caused by the use of the Services by any third party who uses his password(s) and user name(s) for this purpose, thanks to a non-diligent use or loss of the same by the User
- Do not destroy, alter, use for its use, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL or third parties.
- The User shall not hinder the use of another User’s INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL Service or the use of similar services by another entity.
- The User in particular shall refrain from any act contrary to the rules governing the protection of personal data, the market and consumers, Intellectual Property, fiscal rules, and the honor, privacy and image and good name of persons or entities.
- The User is prohibited from deleting, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL or their owners incorporated to the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices and any information mechanisms that may contain the Contents
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL may, at its sole discretion, terminate the service immediately if the User’s conduct does not conform to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Specific Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing such modifications on the website so that they may be known by Users.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
1. The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements [graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible of protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorisation of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL and which, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL. It is only authorized to reproduce [print or download] for private use of the contents provided on the website.
2. The use of distinctive signs [trademarks, trade names] is not permitted, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL will not be responsible:
With general character, regarding the inappropriate use of the website owned by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL .- Users must make appropriate use of the website, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any liability can have INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL for misuse.
Respect of possible technical deficiencies. – INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL is in no way responsible for changes in the service caused by faults in the electrical network, the data connection network, the server or any other performance.
With respect to access by third parties to your system INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL will adopt the necessary technical precautions to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties who, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
This website may contain links to other third party sites whose content INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL cannot be controlled. Its inclusion is for information purposes, not implying the acceptance or guarantee by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL of the contents of such websites. Therefore, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL rejects any liability in relation to them, as well as for any damage caused by any reason to your computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files. INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL to the extent permitted by applicable law, does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of this website or its content for technical reasons, security, control or maintenance of the service, for failures due to the server that hosts the contents or other intermediaries or suppliers, for attacks against the computer system, or for any other reasons arising from causes beyond its control, so it disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, for the same.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL is not responsible for failures, errors or damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to the files or documents stored therein, which are caused by or derive from the capacity or quality of your computer system or from the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application on the computer used to connect to the contents of the website, the quality of your connection or access to the Internet, the malfunctioning of your browser, or the use of computer applications whose versions are not up to date or the corresponding user licence is not obtained.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL is released from any liability for any claims regarding intellectual property rights of articles and images published on its portal, as well as, does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and validity of the contents of this website, whether its own, from third parties, or links to other websites, being completely exonerated from any liability arising from the use of the same.
With general character the relations between INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL with the Users of its telematic services, present in this Web site, are submitted to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, submitting the parts for any litigious matter derived from the present agreement to the Courts and Tribunals of residence of the User (Spain).
If any provision or provisions of this agreement are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision or provisions shall be redrafted to reflect as closely as possible the intentions of the parties, while the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, the valid or enforceable part and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in force and enforceable.