Tumaker NX Pro Dual
Tumaker NX Pro Dual
We present you the new Tumaker NX Pro DUAL 3D Printer with independent double head. A 3D printer that has the innate characteristics of the entire TUMAKER range: robustness and reliability in all conditions. A totally innovative 3D printer with which you can combine different materials in a totally effective way. The first 3D printer in the Tumaker range that incorporates an independent double head and represents a further step in the philosophy that has made the brand great: durability, efficiency and productivity.
The TUMAKER NX Pro Dual with independent double head is positioned as the best alternative in the sector. Multimaterial printing without giving up the rigidity, resistance and versatility of a true professional 3D Printer. Its exclusive Tumaker Dart Flux heads are capable of printing on the vast majority of materials developed for 3D printing. Materials, which, contrary to what is usual in the sector, can be used in large format spool to maximize your productivity.
The Tumaker NX Pro DUAL with independent dual head is a 3D printer designed by and for the industry. The main board has a 32-bit processor and the movements are controlled by the super quiet TMC2660 drivers with a power of up to 2.8. Get maximum productivity with the best guarantee and efficiency.
And all this with the usual professional solutions in the Tumaker range: quick change of nozzles, professional Simplify 3D software and comprehensive connectivity with your company network.
Versatility and efficiency
The Tumaker NX Pro DUAL offers different printing possibilities:
- Simultaneous production: Mirror printing, create two pieces at a time, one with each head.
- Double head production: Alternating colors or materials for the manufacture of the piece. Being able to use soluble materials for the support.
- Single Head Production: Print as a single head printer.
Why choose the nx pro dual?
The Tumaker NX Pro DUAL 3D Printer has developments specially designed to facilitate its professional and industrial use.
- Increase your productivity: in addition to being able to print two pieces simultaneously, we incorporate powerful bowden motors that facilitate the use of large format spool. Forget changing the filament every few prints.
- Eliminates risks: filament end sensor that pauses printing if it runs out of material and restarts the job where it left off.
- Maximize your possibilities: Dart Flux head to be able to change nozzles of different diameter in a few seconds (0.2 – 0.4 – 0.6 – 0.8 – 1.2 mm). Get pieces with great finishes and ultra-resistant pieces, while reducing printing time.
- Work smoothly: 32-bit processor ensures stability and increases speed.
- Take care of the work environment: movements controlled by TMC2660 drivers that facilitate quiet work, without the usual noise of 3D printing.
- Optimize control: WIFI connectivity, SD card and 5 ”full color touch screen. Possibility of Ethernet connectivity.
- Continuous and stable prints: a calibration system that allows the printer to map the base once calibrated, so that it is automatically corrected during printing, without the need for manual adjustments.
- Avoid incidents: by having an independent double head system, we avoid incidents inherent to the use of two materials in printers with in-line heads.
- Improve your prints: thanks to the use of the professional software SIMPLIFY 3D. The Tumaker NX Pro DUAL comes with a perpetual license for the best professional software on the market.
- Accelerate your work: printing base with extremely fast heating system.
- Protection at work: safety lock.
- Wide variety of materials: PLA, PLA-3D870, ABS, PP, XT-CF20, PETG, TPU, FLEX, PC +, PVA, PA (Nylon), ASA, HIPS, Hydrosoluble,….
- Large print volume: 295 x 220 x 200 mm
Printer Volume: 295x220x200 mm (Mirror: 145X220x200 mm)
Printer Size: 550x440x410 mm Package Size: 605x501x500 mm Package Weight 32 kg
Printer Weight: 30 kg
Nozzle Diameter: 0.2 – 0.4 – 0.6 – 0.8 – 1.2 mm
Nozzle Temperature: 45oC – 300oC
Nozzle Heat Up Time: 20oC: 200oC – 1’15” / 250oC – 1’50”
/ 300oC – 2’35”
Materials: ABS, ASA, NYLON, PET-G, PLA, PP, XT-CF20, TPU, PLA-3D870, PVA
Printing speed: Depends on parameters
Heated Bed: 45o – 150o
Build Plate Leveling:
Energy Smart Management Power Rating: 500W
Noise Level: 44 dB
(closed door, 40dB)
Display: 5” color touch screen
Control devices: PC, tablet, Smartphone
Control mode: Web
Layer Resolution: 10μm
Maximum Layer Height:
- 0,8 nozzle: 0.64mm
- 0,6 nozzle: 0,48mm
- 0,4 nozzle: 0,3mm
- 0,2 nozzle: 0,16mm
Connected to the Internet
Conectivity: USB, Wifi
Simplify3D Professional Software
1 Year Limited Warranty